NEIMUN AMBASSADORS PROGRAMME 2023
They say, "Today’s youths are the force, hope and leaders of tomorrow, because they are the future of the society, country and community". Young people are the driving force of change and can encourage governments to declare their priorities. Working with the young leaders of tomorrow is very much in the essence of NEIMUN. Keeping this in mind, NEIMUN has initiated a programme called “NEIMUN Ambassadors Programme.” It is an initiative taken up by NEIMUN for capable and highly motivated young individuals who would act as a representative of NEIMUN.
NEIMUN Ambassadors would help in spreading the ideals, messages and objectives of the organisation through various activities. They will assist NEIMUN in several Outreach Activities in their respective states and help in organising NEIMUN 2023 Conference.
We have a very limited number of positions available for NEIMUN 2023.
The following are eligible to be considered for the positions as NEIMUN Ambassadors 2023:
- Current Students/Graduates/Post-Graduates who have excellent organizational skills
- At least 18 but not older than 25 years of age
- Fluent in English and should be a citizen of India
- Should be available to volunteer from September till December 2023
- Interest in learning about NEIMUN’s mission and values.
- The ability to communicate clearly and express thoughts and ideas in a coherent manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Previous MUN/NEIMUN experience helpful but not mandatory
- The ability to prioritize responsibilities and to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Familiarity with social media platforms
The NEIMUN Ambassadors Program/Internship Program are for minimum 4 months. All positions are unpaid and based in your district/State, depending on what the Organization needs. To know more about your role, kindly click here.